Remember to include at minimum the Open GApps installer debug log and if applicable a logcat. If you’ve forgotten or don’t how to install a recovery, below are detailed instructions to remove TWRP and install a recovery file for Redmi 7. Before, if we wanted to restore the stock recovery then we just needed to grab the recovery.img file and flash it to the recovery partition. There’s no direct solution to remove TWRP recovery, the only way it can be removed is to replace it with another recovery. And since we don’t have a better alternative to TWRP recovery in the custom recoveries scene. We guess your reason to remove TWRP is to get the stock recovery back. It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it.
We also added “App Updater” menu so that you can update your system applications, it’s a nice option for update your Xiaomi phone. In this way, not only MIUI or Android version, but also your applications will always be up to date. RevengeOS is an aftermarket firmware based on CAF (CodeAurora). We are dedicated to fast, stable and mininal customization rom, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our… You can find all MIUI versions of all MIUI ROMs you are looking for from our application. MIUI Global Stable, China Beta, Other Regions (Turkey, Indonesia, EEA etc.) In short, region or version doesn’t matter. You have option of Fastboot ROM or Recovery ROM, you can even go to the oldest versions.
- We will show you how to get the most out of your device in a easy step-by-step way.
- There are a variety of beautiful themes to choose from; you can tweak the notification panel, it supports animations, and more.
- Mi Flash is a portable software and does not require any installation.
- Next, go to the MI flashing tool and tap on the Refresh button to see the connected devices.
- Now, all you need is the Mi Flash Tool for flashing and you can download it from here.
Stock ROM’s are the stock firmware ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique.
- If you have any doubts while using the Mi Flash Tool, do let us know in the below comments.
- Xiaomi Flash Tool (Mi Flash Tool) allows you to flash or install stock firmware (ROM) on Xiaomi Devices.
- XiaoMiTool V2 will take care of most of the operations you would need to do, from when you connect the device to your pc until the desired rom or piece of software is installed.
It also allows you to flash or install the Stock Recovery or Custom Recovery on the Xiaomi Device. We recommend you use the latest version of Mi Flash Pro to support the latest Xiaomi Devices better. Our site is about android firmware and all for educational purpose only. We not responsible if your device bricked after updates firmware or following our tutorial.